Below are the settings used to ensure your Stuff Fibre provided ASUS router is setup correctly or setup an ASUS device of your own.
1. Please log into your ASUS router using the instructions below
Your router can be accessed by entering
192.168.1.1 in your browser.
You will be asked to log in to the router with this screen:
Note that the first time you access this, your details are:
The first time you login, you will be presented with this screen to change your password. You must set a new login and password before you can proceed.
2. Click WAN on the left side of the page under "Advanced Settings" as shown in the screenshot below.
3. Ensure WAN Connection Type is set to "Automatic IP" then click Apply at the bottom of the page.
4. Click LAN on the left side of the page under "Advanced Settings" then click "IPTV" at the top of the page.
5. Ensure Select ISP Profile is set to "Stuff-Fibre" and then click Apply at the bottom of the page. Please note: If you do not get the option for "Stuff-Fibre" please skip to step 6.
6. Please skip this step if you where able to select "Stuff-Fibre" in step 5, this is only for if the option is missing.
For Select ISP Profile select "Manual Setting"
For Internet VID enter 10 and PRIO enter 0.
Then click Apply at the bottom of the page.
7. Please click Reboot at the top of the page and then wait 2 minutes for the router to restart.