Adding, changing and/or deleting your debit or credit card is easy, and takes only a couple of minutes
If you are looking to make a manual payment using a new card, please also refer to the article on it.
Adding a new card (it will be set to "Default" automatically)
The button at the top right of this page labelled Login gives you access to your Stuff Fibre dashboard. Simply click on it to get started.
Once you have logged in using your Facebook, Google+ or Stuff account details (whichever one you set your account with us up with), you will see the dashboard. Along the top bar you should see My Account which will give you access to your personal and payment details.
Now click on Payment Details.
You should see any existing cards you have on file with us here. For security purposes we only show the last four digits at any time.
Now simply press the Add Card button.
Enter your new details:
- Your full card number. We automatically separate it into the four blocks of four numbers for easier reading.
- Your month and year of expiry. Please note that the card has to have a valid expiry date (ie. greater than today)
- Your three digit CVC code. This is the three digit number printed on the back of your card on the signature strip.
Select SAVE CHANGES. There will be a short delay while your card is verified before being confirmed.
If your new card was successfully added (remember that we have to verify it with your bank first!), then you will get this pop-up. It will become the new card we use by default, and will show as the Default Payment Method in the list of cards we have for you.
IMPORTANT: When we verify your card your bank may require us to put an authorisation hold on your card for $1. We void this amount immediately (meaning no money ever actually leaves your account), however it may show on your card for a number of days until your bank removes it from the transaction list.
Changing and/or Deleting a Card
You can change which card we use for payments, and remove cards you no longer wish us to use.
IMPORTANT: If we have more than one card on file for you, we will try the Default card first for payments, and then the subsequent cards if it fails for any reason. This will make sure your service is not interrupted, but you will need to delete any cards you no longer wish us to use if you just want us to use the Default one.
If you have more than one card on file (for example, straight after you have added a new card) we will show the following:
- The Default Payment Method is the last card that was added, or the one you chose previously to be your main card. This is the one we use for payments, unless it fails, and then we also try the others.
- Any other card/s you may have added previously. These cards are only tried if the Default one fails for any reason. They can be safely removed, or left as a back up option.
- Options to change the card your are using (Use) or remove it altogether (Delete) just need you to click on the correct button.
IMPORTANT - You cannot remove a card that is currently being used for payments, or remove the card if it is the only one on file. If you try to do this you will get a message like this:
Please contact us if you have any issues or questions with managing your Payment Methods.