Changing your debit or credit card is easy, and takes only a couple of minutes
The button at the top right of this page labelled Login gives you access to your Stuff Fibre dashboard. Simply click on it to get started.
Once you have logged in using your Facebook, Google+ or Stuff account details (whichever one you set your account with us up with), you will see the dashboard. Along the top bar you should see My Account which will give you access to your personal and payment details.
Now click on Payment Details.
You should see any existing cards you have on file with us here. For security purposes we only show the last four digits at any time.
Now simply press the ADD CARD button.
Enter your new details:
- Your full card number. We automatically separate it into the four blocks of four numbers for easier reading.
- Your month and year of expiry. Please note that the card has to have a valid expiry date (ie. greater than today)
- Your three digit CVC code. This is the three digit number printed on the back of your card on the signature strip.
Select SAVE CHANGES. There will be a short delay while your card is verified before being confirmed.
If your new card was successfully added (remember that we have to verify it with your bank first!), then you will get this pop-up.
IMPORTANT: When we verify your card your bank may require us to put an authorisation hold on your card for $1. We void this amount immediately (meaning no money ever actually leaves your account), however it may show on your card for a number of days until your bank removes it from the transaction list.
We have now added the card to your account, and you will now see the following:
- The new card that you added should now be set to Default. This is the card we will use from now on
- The previous card that you were using
- Options to change the card your are using (Set Default) or remove it altogether (Delete Card)
IMPORTANT - You cannot remove a card that is currently being used for payments, or remove the card if it is the only one on file. If you try to do this you will get a message like this:
Please contact us if you have any issues or questions with managing your Payment Methods.