Enter User name and Password:
Then press Login.
2. Click Basic and ensure the settings match the following then click apply.
Does your connection require a login? No.
Internet IP Address - Get Dynamically from ISP
Domain Name Server - Get Automatically from ISP
3. Click Advanced -> Setup > Wireless Setup
Check Region : United States
4. Click WAN Setup
Check : Disable SIP ALG is ticked
5. Click Advanced Setup > VLAN/IPTV Setup
Comfirm : Enable VLAN/IPTV Setup is ticked
VLAN ID : 10
Priority : 0
6. Once the settings have finished saving please switch off the Netgear router for approx 10 second before switching it back on, Once all the lights have settled and returned to normal please test by loading a website such as Facebook to confirm if the connection is working.
The diagram above shows the pre-configured settings of our Netgear Gigabit Router (R8000). If you have a different router this diagram will be different but the settings should be the same.
Netgear R6220 additional settings
- Under Advanced -> Setup -> QoS Setup
- Tick "Turn Internet Access QoS On"
- Untick "Turn Bandwidth Control On"
- Click Apply
- Click "Delete All" under the"QoS Rules" table
- This should be able to be done after all previous steps are required and is only needed for the Netgear R6220 device.
Settings for Third-Party Routers
IMPORTANT: Please note although we allow you to use your own (third-party) router, we don't provide support for this type of setup.
For the settings to set up your own router, please refer to this article: Can I use my own router?