Signing up to Stuff Fibre is easy and only takes a couple of minutes.
1. Open the Stuff Fibre website and look for the search bar in the middle as shown below:
2. Enter the first part of your address into the address searcher and select it from the dropdown list.
- If you are in an apartment building please include your apartment number.
3. Select your address from the list that appears on the next page. You may need to load more options if your address is not displayed.
- If your address is not displayed even when you show more options please close the page and reopen in a private browsing/incognito window and follow the instructions for manually searching an address
- If the manual address lookup option does not help you can give us a call on 0800 862 337.
4. Confirm which options you would like, i.e. contract, boost, voice, then click the login & checkout button
You can find out more about the optional extras by hovering over the option.
- If you request a voice service, please provide details of the service if we are transferring a number. I.e. Provider, Phone number to be transferred. We will also require the name as it appears on the account and the account number.
5. Choose the login type. This is how you will log in your dashboard. Your options are Facebook, Google and Stuff.
- If you do not have a stuff account you can create a new Stuff Fibre one. A pop up window will take you through creating one. Please note this is a stuff account as in stuff.co.nz
- We recommend making a note of which type of login you choose as this is how you will login in future. i.e. if you need to change card details.
Once you have logged in successfully the sign up with options should change and show your name. Click the box with your name displayed or log in with a different account.
6. Please confirm your email address, name on the account and best contact phone number are correct. Then you will need to input your card details for payment.
- Please note we only accept visa and MasterCard.
- You will need to authenticate the card details, this will place a $1 hold on the card that will be refunded to you by your bank (Only press the button once or it will place additional $1 holds for each click).
If you have a voucher code enter it into the voucher code field and click apply before clicking the place my order button. If the code has applied correctly it will display in the Order Summary
- You will need to accept the terms and conditions before placing the order. We do request you read them first before placing the order.
7. Once the order has gone through it should then take you to a page to confirm your router delivery address. By default it will go to the address for service however you can change this in the field provided then press enter. i.e if you need it sent to a work address.
- There will be a check mark to indicate the address selected; if you change the address, once the page is refreshed it should show the new delivery address.
- If you wish to have your address include a business name or level please contact us asap.
- The router delivery address options will show each time you log in until the router is dispatched.
- If the dashboard indicates you do not have any active orders or service please give us a call on 0800 862 337.
You may need to refresh the page to see any order updates.
A few things to note:
If you have an existing Fibre service and wish to transfer the service please refresh the router delivery page and confirm the service at the address is yours and provide your ISP details. We allow 20 minutes for any updates regarding existing services. If you have an existing service and this option does not appear even after refreshing the page please contact us asap.
If you wish to select a date for activation fibre must have already been installed at the address.
Please note existing ONT orders typically take between 3-5 days depending on your address.
Please see the link for help identifying your ONT.
If you have newly moved into an address that has an ONT please confirm you have a power cable and can turn the ONT on. If you do not have a power cable for the ONT please get in contact with us once you have placed your order.
New Install times vary depending on your address and if consent or build is required. A standard install takes 2-4 weeks depending on tech availability - This does not include the consent or build process.
More information about consent can be found here:
If you would like to check your address before you place an order you can give us a call on 0800 862 337, raise us on chat, or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org