We do not provide support or assistance with this router.
1. Connect your router to Phone Jack or DSL port in your wall via a Phone/DSL cable, This should go in the grey DSL port in the Router and should plug either directly into the wall or into the DSL port in a small filter device which will plug into the wall. Ensure nothing is plugged into the blue WAN port.
2. Log in to your HG659
Browse to the login page http://192.168.1.254
3. Click save in the box shown below.
4. Click Internet in the bar a the top.
5. Click "Edit" for the service in the list marked "INTERNET_TR069_VDSL_VID_10" and enter the settings shown below ensuring all options match the screenshot below.
Connection Type: IP routing (PPP)
VLAN ID: 10
6. Click Save, Your router is now correctly configured.