We do not provide support or assistance with this router.
1. Connect your router to the ONT (Fibre device on your wall) via an Ethernet cable, This should go in the blue WAN port in the Router and will typically go in the GE1/LAN1 port in the ONT device although this port may change depending on the number of services active at your property. Ensure nothing is plugged into the grey DSL port in the router.
2. Log in to your HG659
Browse to the login page http://192.168.1.254
3. Click save in the box shown below.
4. Click Internet in the bar a the top.
5. Click "Edit" for the service in the list marked "INTERNET_TR069_ETH_VID_10" and enter the settings shown below ensuring all options match the screenshot below.
6. Click Save. As long as the settings match what is shown in the screenshot above, the router is configured correctly.