We do not provide support or assistance with this router.
1. Connect your router to Phone Jack or DSL port in your wall via a Phone/DSL cable, This should go in the grey DSL port in the Router and should plug either directly into the wall or into the DSL port in a small filter device which will plug into the wall. Ensure nothing is plugged into the RED or YELLOW WAN port.
2. Log in to your HG659
Browse to the login page http://192.168.1.1
Password: (This can be found on the sticker on the bottom)
3. Select "Advanced Mode" in the option at the top right.
4. Select "WAN" on the left and then click the purple edit button.
5. Set the Connection Type to "PPPoE" and scroll down.
6. Set the following and scroll down
IP Address Mode to "Dynamic"
7. Click "Save" at the bottom of the box.
8. Click "Apply" at the bottom of the page.
9. Your router is now correctly configured.