We do not provide support or assistance with this router.
1. Connect your router to the ONT (Fibre device on your wall) via an Ethernet cable, This should go in the blue WAN port in the Router and will typically go in the GE1/LAN1 port in the ONT device although this port may change depending on the number of services active at your property. Ensure nothing is plugged into the grey DSL port in the router.
2. Log on to your Netcomm router
Browse to the login page http://192.168.1.1
Password: (this can be found on the sticker on the bottom of the device) this will be different from the wifi password.
3. Click "Basic Setup" on the left.
4. Select "Ethernet WAN" and click "Next"
5. Select "IP over Ethernet" and click "Next"
6. Select "VLAN Tag 10" and click "Next"
7. Select "Obtain and IP address automatically" and click "Next"
8. Click "Apply/Save"
9. Your router is now correctly configured.