We do not provide support or assistance with this router.
1. Connect your router to Phone Jack or DSL port in your wall via a Phone/DSL cable, This should go in the grey DSL port in the Router and should plug either directly into the wall or into the DSL port in a small filter device which will plug into the wall. Ensure nothing is plugged into the blue WAN
2. Log on to your Netcomm router
Browse to the login page http://192.168.1.1
Password: (this can be found on the sticker on the bottom of the device) this will be different from the wifi password.
3. Click "Basic Setup" on the left.
4. Select "VDSL" and click "Next"
5. Select "PPP Over Ethernet" and click "Next"
6. Select "VLAN Tag 10" and click "Next"
7. Select "Enter the username and password shown below" and click "Finish" If you see a confirmation screen following this click "Apply/Save".
9. Your router is now correctly configured.